Wednesday, September 26, 2007

ENTER

Hi, this is my first post to this blog. A have started this to write about my favourite tricks, useful usage tips, links to interesting articles around my IT topics mainly according to my work.

I got my first computer in 1987, this was an Enterprise 128k. It has Zilog80 CPU with 128k of RAM and I loved it. A learnt programming in BASIC (IS-BASIC!) and later in assembly.
In 1994 I got my first PC (TexasInstruments 486DLC40, with 4MBs of RAM, 250MBs of HDD). I used to program in Pascal, and assembly too :)

I learnt informatics in Pécs, Hungary. I have my certificate in automatization (flows), but I don't use this knowledge now :( I learnt programming in C in the school and I liked physics, mathematics.

I work for the biggest hungarian telco company from 1999, and mainly I use HP Blade machines, one IBM TP T-42 notebook. My task is to maintain and develop IP Core infrastructure's management system.

It was an amazing serial of changes for me :)

And about the software, what I use nowadays: my biggest love is Debian GNU Linux. I use Wins too, but the linux's freedom makes it the best choice for me. I use other free softwares, for example OpenSSH, Apache, PostgreSQL, MySQL, PHP, Drupal CMS, etc...

In this blog I want to write about my ideas, useful usage tips, tricks by me and about other's interesting articles, what I find on the Net.

The first posts are going to come soon!

Please feel free to use these articles and please comment...

No comments: